A Inter & Co, Inc. is the holding company of the Inter group and indirectly holds all the shares of Banco Inter.
For more details about Inter’s corporate structure, click here.
Class A Shares traded on Nasdaq in the United States: ticker INTR
BDRs traded on B3, in Brazil: ticker INBR31
Class A Shares, which carry one vote per share, traded on Nasdaq.
Class B Shares, on the other hand, confer ten votes per share, and are held exclusively by the controlling shareholder Inter & Co, Inc.
BDRs are securities issued and traded in Brazil that correspond to certificates of deposit of another security held and traded abroad. Click here and learn more.
Yes. Both BDRs and Class A Shares will be free to trade normally, on B3 and on the Nasdaq, respectively, subject to the regulatory and legal requirements in each jurisdiction pertaining to the ownership of each of these securities.
To trade Class A Shares, you only need to have an account with a brokerage company that offers overseas investments and meets the necessary requirements.
As of 2022, the earnings reports for Inter’s shares will no longer be sent in printed form by the bookkeeping agent for Inter’s shares (Banco Bradesco S.A.) and are available exclusively in digital format.
To access the document, you must go to the Digital Document Portal (PDD) through the link documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco, and follow the procedures below:
1. On the documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco portal, click on First Access;
2. Enter your CPF and date of birth. In the case of a Legal entity, enter the CNPJ and the date of foundation;
3. To verify your identity, choose one of the options: phone number or e-mail;
4. Enter the code you received and create your password;
5. Ready! Your access has already been created. Just enter your CPF or CNPJ and the password registered.
In relation to the income reports of Inter real estate funds and of fixed income funds:
1. If you are an Inter account holder, the reports will be available in the App. Just access the main menu and click on “informe de rendimentos” to download the files.
2. If you are not an Inter account holder, the information was
provided via e-mail. So check your email inbox (email registered with B3) and spam. If you have not received it by e-mail, we will provide a duplicate of your Income Report by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,mediante, upon request and confirmation of identity.
You can request to cancel your BDRs and switch to Class A Shares at any time.
To this end, follow your broker’s procedures and observe the requirements necessary. Likewise, if you hold Class A Shares directly, you may also request issuance of the corresponding BDRs in Brazil, which will be traded on B3.